Welcome to the SRT blog No. 129
23rd December 2022 – Welcome to our blog post No.129
Only 2 sleeps to go and then it’s……
Seasons Greeting to everyone and Happy New Year!
Enjoy the break if you are off and stay warm!
Here’s the 2022 Christmas quiz to have a go at:
- Which country first started the tradition of putting up a Christmas tree?
- Which popular Christmas beverage is also called ‘milk punch’?
- How many ghosts show up in A Christmas Carol?
- What do people traditionally put on top of their Christmas tree?
- Where was baby Jesus born?
- What Hollywood actor played six different roles in The Polar Express?
- What colour are mistletoe berries?
- Which fairy tale was the first gingerbread house inspired by?
- Who invented the Christmas wreath?
- Where did the tradition of Christmas stockings come from?
- What are the traditional 12 days of Christmas?
- How do you say Merry Christmas in Spanish?
- What was the coldest ever temperature recorded during a UK winter?
- What are the chances of a white Christmas in the UK?
- How many Christmas trees are grown in Europe?
- Where does the royal family traditionally celebrate Christmas?
- How many years do Christmas trees grow for before they are sold?
- When do the royal family exchange their presents?
- In Home Alone, where are the family going on holiday?
- How many Christmas trees are in Buckingham Palace?
- Where does the word ‘winter’ come from?
- How many mince pies are eaten in the UK every year?
- What King was crowned on Christmas Day?
- How many turkeys are eaten in the UK every year?
- Traditionally, how long before Christmas should you start making Christmas cake?
- How many gifts are there in the12 days of Christmassong?
- What is the best-selling Christmas song?
- What country has the most reindeer?
- How many Christmas cards are sold in the UK every year?
- Which country first decorated Christmas trees?
Answers in the link:
Have a great break….
…until the New Year.