Gardening & landscape works
21st April 2023. We are now fully booked for gardening and landscape works. Do pop back for an update later in the season.
Our experienced horticultural teams are trained to carry out a range of garden and countryside maintenance work for private households, local businesses, community organisations and local councils.
Types of work we do:
- Regular maintenance – weeding, mowing, strimming, pruning
- Designing and soft landscaping small gardens, new beds, herbaceous borders wild areas.
- Vegetable garden and allotment makeovers, construction and planting of raised growing beds.
- Building and installing planters, hanging baskets and flower troughs.
- Countryside works, path clearance, hedgerow and tree planting.
- Creating wildflower meadows, dipping ponds, community orchards, woodland copse.
- Building and installing, bird and bat boxes, bug hotels, dead hedging and eco piles.
We grow peat free and supply some 20,000 perennial plants, specialising in plants for pollinators and drought tolerant species. Also, herbs and summer and winter bedding.
Grounds maintenance services
We offer warden services to parish and district councils, community gardens, BID groups and charitable estates. Undertaking cyclic grass cutting, litter picking, weed management, and flower bed maintenance. We do as much as we can sustainably and without the use of harmful chemicals.
We can undertake habitat and woodland surveys and provide management plans.
We currently provide a range of these services for the local parish, town and borough councils of Northchurch, Bovingdon, Aldbury, Little Gaddesden, Kings Langley, Latimer and Ley Hill, Berkhamsted and Dacorum.
To find out how we can help you with your plants, parks, and gardens, please click the ‘Garden Care and Landscape Works Form’ below and fill out the form, and we will contact you to make an appointment to visit and discuss your needs. If we jointly feel the project can be undertaken, we will then provide a fixed price quotation and specification.
The work will be carried out by the Sunnyside Rural Trust horticultural trainees (adults with learning disabilities), supervised by a qualified member of staff who will be on site usually from 10.00am until 2pm.
We would be grateful if toilet facilities are accessible on site during the work.
"*" indicates required fields
Parish work in Chipperfield a dead box hedge was removed & replaced
Garden tidy in Apsley before and after
Berkhamsted school regular contract work