We have a select range of plants now available at Hemel Food Garden. Open Monday to Saturday, 10 until 3pm.
Please adhere to all the guidelines to make your visit as safe as possible for everyone. We have limited parking available please queue with the recommended 2m distancing next to the shop. The café remains closed but we do have takeaway drinks and cakes available and a contactless payment system.
We have a fantastic range of bedding plants – £1.50 a pot or x12 for £15.00.
- Bidens sunset
- Calib Can-Can cherry
- Bacopa abunda pinky white
- Nemisia Banana split-yellowy whity/lady jane -pinky purple.
- Argyranthaemum yellow-pink.
- Brachyscohe white
- Fuchsias upright
- Fuchsias trailing
- Cosmos sodata pink
- Gerbera revel mixed
- Verbena santos purple
- Trailing Geranium lilac-white-rose-pink-red-dark red.
- Upright Geranium mixed-deep red-scarlet
- Lobelia purple-blue/white-white-blue-lavender-mixed pinky/bluey/white.
- Salvia red- purple
- Begonia trailing mixed-rose-soft yellow-red-
- Begonia upright pink-yellow-orange
- Fibrous root Begonia (bedding type) green leaf & red leafed all mixed.
- Antirrhinum mixed
- Petunia tidal wave trailing mixed pinkey/whitey/purple.
- Tuberous root Dahlia Mixed colour both red and green leafed.
Bags of compost at £5 for 50L.
Tomorite £3.49 500ml, £5.49 1.3L
There is also a small selection of herbs including parsley, fennel, sage and basil.
Pop along between 10 and 3pm, Monday to Saturday, to add to your garden displays
We have a select range of unusual perennial plants at brilliant prices.
3 large pots are £15 (£6 each if bought singly) and £10 for 4 small ones (otherwise £3 each).
- Aconitum ‘Kelmscott’
- Allium ‘Summer Beauty’
- Anemone ‘Queen Charlotte’
- Calamagrostis brachytricha
- Catananche caerulea
- Cenolophium denudatum
- Chaerophyllum hirsutum ‘Roseum’
- Coreopsis trifoliate
- Dianthus carthisianorum
- Echineacea pallida
- Epimedium x rubrum
- Geranium ‘Havana Blues’
- Geranium ‘Nimbus’
- Geranium nodosum
- Geranium Rozanne
- Gillenia trifoliate
- Hakonechloa macra
- Helenium ‘Moerheim Beauty’
- Heuchera villosa macrorhiza
- Iris ‘Silver Edge’
- Iris ‘White Swirl’
- Knaitia macedonica ‘Mars Midget’
- Lysmachia Ephemerum
- Melica altissima ‘Alba’
- Molina heidraut
- Monarda bradburyana “Mamerek”
- Penstemon ‘Garnet’
- Perovskia ‘Blue Spire’
- Salvia ‘Royal Bumble’
- Salvia nemeroso ‘Amrthyst’
- Salvia ‘Amistad’
- Scabiosa columbaria
- Sedum ‘Purple Emperor’
- Selinum wallichianum
- Thalictrum ‘Splendide
- Tiarella ‘Spring Symphony’
- Veronicastrum virginicum ‘Erica’
Perennial plants grown for the RHS Hampton Court Palace Garden Festival
Take a little bit if Hampton Court home with you. A range of perennial plants, ideal for the drier garden, are now available to buy. Grown for the RHS Hampton Court Palace Garden Festival and selected by renowned landscape designer @tomstuartsmith, these will make a great addition to your garden.
Acclaimed landscape architect @tomstuartsmith @tomstuartsmithstudio is our #RHSHamptonCourt Iconic Horticultural Hero, and has designed a Feature Garden which you’ll be able to see at next year’s show.
In the video below, Tom talks about the climate-resilient planting of meadow perennials he will feature in the display, working with a team of apprentices at @sunnysideruraltrustcharity, a charity offering training and work experience to vulnerable people, who are helping to grow the herbaceous plants for the garden.
Tom also takes you on a tour of his own garden and shares how using contrast between structure and biodiverse, colourful planting has influenced his designs for @rhsbridgewater – our 5th garden which opens in 2021.
Click here for more details on each plant
- £9.99 Agastache ‘Blackadder’
- £10.99 Calamagrostis c acutiflora ‘Karl Foerster’
- £13.99 Cynara cardunculus
- £12.99 Eryngium zabelii ‘Pen Blue’
- £10.99 Helenium ‘Moerheim Beauty’
- £9.99 Liatris pycnostachya
- £13.99 Maelaeya cordata 5L
- £9.99 Salvia nemorosa ‘Amethyst’
- £9.99 Stipa calamagrostis
- £9.99 Verbascum lychnites
- £10.99 Verbena officinalis var. grandiflora ‘Bampton’
Please note supplies are limited as we grow these ourselves, and we may have sold out of some of the popular plants.